Friday, May 8, 2015

In God's Hands

I have been impatiently waiting to hear about job openings and where in the heck I will be teaching next year. I am not a patient person. At all. Just ask my husband. When I get my mind set on something, it usually has to happen right then and there. So this waiting game is no fun for me. I just want to get excited about my new room, new students, new school, and start to prepare as early as possible. I had a teacher tell me today that God will place you wherever he wants you, and I need to just believe in that. This time will fly by and I will be wherever am supposed to be in a blink of an eye.

In the last few weeks, I have realized that my little man is getting so big and smart. He is saying so much more every single day. And he seems like he wants to just learn, learn, learn! 

Painting time!
Jon created a succulent garden for our island in the kitchen. He as always loved the look of succulents and I am starting to like them. It turned out pretty cute!
Succulent Garden

Jon's little helper
It is crawfish season here in Louisiana. It is quite possibly the best time of year! I didn't eat these things when I first moved here, but I am so glad that I do now! There is nothing like some hot crawfish and a cold beer!
Yum!
Finn likes to play with the live crawfish. They have their pinchers torn off so they can't get him!
We went to Disney on Ice and the boys absolutely loved it!!
They couldn't take their eyes off!
My little man loves to give big hugs these days. It may be the best thing in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment