Wednesday, April 15, 2015

No good!

So, I am no good at writing on here every day and that's that. Even if I were to make myself sit down and do it every night, everyone would see that my life is very predictable and very boring. I love routines (especially when it comes to Finn), so my life seems very redundant day after day. So, no more trying to make myself write a daily blog. I just ain't that chick. Since that has been discussed, life update!!!

Spring break was very relaxing and calm. Unlike in my past. I would always try and travel or have some kind of exciting events to look forward to. Not this time! Except Finn's birthday and Easter, of course. We didn't even take Finn to daycare at all! He started verbalizing so much more this week. He even said "I want my mama"! A four-word sentence! We also took him to the pediatrician for his 2 year update. Not really good news there. He has only gained 1 pound (that's right...1!) and 1 inch since his 18 month checkup. He is 4% in weight and 10% in height. I know he is healthy and he eats so much food, but it worries me a bit. We were told to keep him on whole milk and keep feeding him lots. I wish that my pediatrician would give me more guidance on the subject.

The working out has been going pretty good. I haven't been at it every single day, but I do attempt to get out on a long walk with Finn if I can't do an at-home workout or go to the gym. And guess what??? As of this morning's weigh-in at the gym (5 am workout for this girl!), I am down 7 lbs. since I have been eating better and working out! I have been working out more during the month of April, but did some in March as well. I really think that the loss is due to my eating habits mostly. It feels good!

What else should I add? We have cooked every day at home in forever. We have not been out to eat at all this month. Maybe I should make that a goal! We just love cooking at home, not to mention that is much more healthy.

Anyway.. that's it for now!

Easter Egg Hunt in the Rain
Cousins
Jon loves his smoker! And by golly, he is really good at it!
We brought the stroller back out of the attic so we can go on long walks. Finn loves it :)
Jon pressure-washed the entire house one day during Spring Break.
Boys will be boys
Cheese! I just love bathtub pictures.
Caught in the act!

1 comment: