Friday, April 3, 2015

What was I thinking?

All I can say at this point is what was I thinking?!?! I put too much on myself. That's for sure! And then we decided to make a coffee table the night before his birthday party when we should be doing other things? Seems just like something Jon and I would do! My favorite part of all of this was putting the "2" together that was a collections of photographs from his entire year. I got a little emotional during it all, but it turned out great in the end! This will prob be a tradition I do for him on his birthdays from now on. I wish I would have started at "1" though. 

Workout: 1.5 miles, 20 minute at home workout. Not the best.


I decided to make cups instead of buying the real Elmo ones. I was shooting myself at about cup #4.
My sis got this shirt made for Finn for his party. It is absolutely perfect!
In the midst of all the birthday chaos, we took a trip to Uncle Nates. Why not?!
My favorite!
Start of the coffee table
We cut a piece of bead board for the top.
Almost finished! Still have to distress it and add poly.

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I am impressed by ya'll! Very cute table. AWC

    ReplyDelete