Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Here we go again!

The beginning of the month always brings a sense of refreshment to my life. It makes me want to make changes and do things better than I did the previous month. It also doesn't hurt that payday just happened so I don't have to worry about money for at least a little bit.

April Goals

1. So I decided to write a blog once a day again (at least for this month). I enjoyed writing daily in February, and I think that it made me a little bit of a better person and mother during those times. Even if people do not read what I write, this blog can at least hold me accountable to myself.

2. At least 30 minutes of physical activity daily. I would love to have a workout everyday, but sometimes that is not possible with a one-year-old. It could be as simple as walking briskly with the stroller, an at-home workout, etc.  So, to jump start the month off in a good fashion, I woke up at 5 am this morning and went to the gym. I can't say it was the best workout I have ever had, but it was a workout. To hold myself accountable, I am going to add a tab at the bottom that includes my workout for the day.

3. I still want to add a daily picture. This could sometimes be from that day or the day before. Depends when I get to writing the blog. Either way... Lots of pictures to show our journey. And hopefully there will be some good ones this month with our little man turning 2 and Spring Break!

Workout 4.1: Ran 2.5 miles, 20 pushups, 10 mins of ab work


Daycare Pictures

Love him!


I love his hand on his daddy's chest.

1 comment:

  1. He wasn't so sure about those daycare pictures but he still looks so cute. Those little lips!!! AWC

    ReplyDelete