Thursday, February 26, 2015

Daycare

Finn's daycare lady is leaving tomorrow and it makes me so sad. We were very fortunate to get a place in a daycare that has such a caring and sweet young lady. I honestly felt so safe with Finn there. I am hoping that the next girl is just as good. The down side of the whole situation is that some of his friends will be leaving, too.

The mothers all decided to get her a spa gift card, so I thought I would take on an art project. I was a little bit of a task to put all the children's hand-prints on a canvas, but it worked! I love the way it turned out! Finn loved doing his hand-print, so we painted more when he got home. He is at the stage where he absolutely LOVES to color and paint. He asks to do it all day long!



Miss Paige and Finn's friends!

Hand Painting for Miss Paige!

1 comment: