Sunday, February 8, 2015

Houma Mardi Gras!

First thing this morning, Finn wanted to put on his beads. He thought he was hot stuff! We had doughnuts from the local shop, which I will NEVER get him a sprinkle doughnut again. Until he is ok with getting his hands a little dirty.

We are off to Houma today to see my sister and her family! Lamar (my bro-in-law) and Tanner (my nephew) are on a float today, so that should be fun! And I am glad Jon got to come with me. Houma's floats are huge! We caught tons of beads and stuffed animals. It was fun to see Lamar and Tanner on a float. And it was a lot of fun to see some family, especially my sister. The trip to Houma was pretty quick, only like an hour and a half. On the way back, Finn slept and we counted the hawks along the road (12 to be exact!). When we got home, we went to dinner at a friend's house down the street. She made lobster ravioli and Finn was able to play with Bailey some before the week started. We watched the Walking Dead premiere.

All he wanted to wear first thing in the morning!

Float in the Houma Mardi Gras Parade

Family fun
Uncle Lamar threw this fish to me! 
Cousins at Boudreu and Thibodeau's resturant

4 comments:

  1. Haha that top picture cracks me up! I'm still SOOOO jealous I couldn't come and go to the parade too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come this weekend! ;) They are coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the Blog!!!! I'm famous!

    ReplyDelete