Thursday, February 19, 2015

Family of two...

Jon left today for the state wrestling tournament for three days. I know it sounds silly to be sad about that (especially to the people out there whose husbands are gone for weeks and months at a time), but I did get sad. I love our family time and love for our family of three to be together. To add to this, I had my last Professional Development of the year today. It went extremely well and I was happy with everything that went on. I enjoyed the lesson that I taught and I enjoyed the interaction with all of the teachers. I sure do miss the classroom and teaching, though. I enjoy my job, but miss that interaction with the kids and teaching them new techniques and processes to create art. I honestly feel like it's the best job in the world for me. I will be back at it again, though, one day!

Finn has been super clingy tonight. I think he is getting sick... I guess we will see! I hate him being sick, but sure do love his cuddles.


PD!

Threading and String Art Lesson

Little man is not feeling well :(

No comments:

Post a Comment