Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lazy Sundays

Today was an extremely lazy day at the Pry household. There was way too much going on yesterday, so we needed some down time! Finn slept so much today. We were thinking he was getting sick, but he seems to be ok. He was probably just exhausted from Saturday's events. My only outing of the day was to go to the gym. It sure felt good to get back into it. I am hoping I can keep it up. I go on these spurts of working out. I just feel like I never have time, and when I do find time, I feel like it takes away from my free time with Finn. I wish I was a morning person and could get up and go to the gym at 5:30 every morning, but that does not seem pleasant to me when the alarm goes off in the morning. How can I get myself to be more motivated in the morning??? It would be amazing to have a workout completed before even going to work in the morn!

I made some black bean quesadillas today that turned out pretty good!  It was a quick thrown-together meal, so I didn't measure or anything like that. Here is basically how I did it... Mix black beans with salsa and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Place cheese on half of a tortilla, then bean mixture on top. Add fresh cilantro over mixture. Small layer of Taco Bell's Bold Sauce on the other side of the tortilla and fold over. Brown both sides in a hot skillet. Serve with sour cream and more salsa. Very yummy!



Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment