Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Snow day?

Snow? Ice? Heck no. Nothing. Some people get angry when the school system decides to close schools on days like this, but I don't mind one bit! It was extremely cold out. The only outing of the day was when Jon took Finn to the park. It is nice to have unexpected days off like this sometimes. 

It is interesting to read back on lots of my weekend posts (and days like this) and see that we have pretty boring lives. We really like to be at home and spend time as a family, so it looks like we never do anything. Oh well, we love it!

Finn has some bites on his face. I am worried because I never saw anything bite his face. I am hoping they are bites and not something more!


Checking out the "snow"
Uncle Nate came to visit!
Prepared for the cold weather!
Thai Ribs again! Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment