Sunday, February 22, 2015

Homebodies

Well, we didn't leave the house today, except to walk down to the park a few times. Sometimes I love days like this, but sometimes I feel that we have wasted a day that we could have gone somewhere and done something fun. It was absolutely beautiful outside today, a nice 73 degrees. Finn and I spent most of the morning outside walking around the neighborhood, playing at the park, and doing stuff around the backyard. Until naptime, which is the only time on the weekends when I get anything done around the house. It is almost impossible to keep a house clean with an almost-2-year-old! He doesn't understand how to put away his toys yet and they seem to show up all around our house!

I started dinner this morning at 9:30! It turned out pretty darn good for my first red beans and rice! I also put lots of paintings on etsy today. Hopefully they will do better on there than they did at my showing. I have gotten a little frustrated as an artist lately... Hopefully someone will show some interest in my work soon, because I sure need it.

Trip to the park! Look at all the sweat!
Where is my baby boy?

I love this pic

One of the paintings I put on Etsy today,

No comments:

Post a Comment