Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Work Obligations


My position at work is at risk of being cut due to budget constraints with the parish. I knew this could be a problem from the day I got to the job and met with my supervisor, but I hoped it would never happen. It still may not, but the possibility of it happening has put our team on a roller coaster the last few months. We had to stay at work late tonight to present our job responsibilities to the new board and to basically fight for our jobs in a way. It gets very frustrating to me. I know that the board has to make some hard decisions in order to make up on the lack of funds, but I wish they could go ahead and tell us if they were going to cut us or at least when they will be making decisions. Until then...

Due to the fact that I was at work late, I only got to see Finn for about 15 minutes tonight before he his bedtime. Nate, Amanda, and Cyrus came over to keep Jon and Finn company. From the pictures I have seen, it looks like they had a great time! I love seeing those boys play together and how much Finn loves his aunt and uncle. I wish we got to spend more time with them, but all of our lives are so busy, that it's just pretty hard to get us all together as much as we would like. Hopefully we will see more of each other during Mardi Gras!

Cruisin!
Cousins :)
Playing with daddy and Aunt Amanda at our playground
Silly boys!

Finn sure does love Uncle Nate!



No comments:

Post a Comment